Monday, March 15, 2010



Welcome to My New Blog!! I thought I would start a blog this spring and here is a great article I found as a tribute to a clean home and spring time!

A Breath of Fresh Air

15 Houseplants for Improving Indoor Air Quality | MNN - Mother Nature Network

I came accross this article and found it very interesting especially with spring coming and my indoor and outdoor gardening urge is at full force! I am happy to clean my house without chemicals with Norwex products but what about my overall air quality? This article on the Mother Nature Network showed me that there ar 15 houseplants that help purify the air in my home!

In the late '80s, NASA and the Associated Landscape Contractors of America studied houseplants as a way to purify the air in space facilities. They found several plants that filter out common volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Lucky for us the plants can also help clean indoor air on Earth, which is typically far more polluted than outdoor air. Other studies have since been published in the Journal of American Society of Horticultural Science further proving the science. (Text: Julie Knapp)

Click here to read more about which plants will clean your air in your home! You can Clean your surfaces with Norwex products and clean the air in your home with certain plants! Click here to read more about which ones are rated the best on the Mother Nature Network!

No comments:

Post a Comment