Sunday, April 18, 2010

Norwex Drain Care Product Review





One of my biggest concerns with chemical cleaning is has how to clear a clogged drain without dumping an entire bottle of Draino down the problem drain. The few times I have used Draino I had to leave the room, close the door and keep my kids and everyone else out of the room. I was coughing and wheezing after that experience. After that caustic chemical experience I decided to try to find a more enviromentally and human friendly alternative to cleaning drains.

The sink in my bathrrom always drains pretty slow, and even smells a bit funny when I run water down it and I am just waiting for the day for it to clog up on me and I amnot going to bring out Draino again. So this time, as even a prevenative measure I brought out the Norwex Drain Care and gave it a try. It is as easy and pouring one scoop of enzyme powder into the drain and washing it down with 1/4 cup of warm water. Once the water was added the enzyme powder fizzed up dramatically and them slowly receded down the drain. As recommended I did this at night for best results. When I used the sink in the morning I was pleased to see water ran down very smoothly and the smell was gone out of my drain!

So I recommended Norwex Drain Care to a friend with a clogged drain and she had the same results but it completely cleared her clogged drain!

This product is fantastic and I would highly reccommend it to anyone who has drain clogging problems or even just wants to use a chemical free prevenative maintenence for drain care with no smell and no caustic chemicals. I will never have to use Draino or liquid plummer again to remove clogs in any drain!

1 comment: