Sunday, April 18, 2010

Product Review - Norwex Oven and Grill Cleaner





Another Product I would love to share this review on is about Norwex Oven and Grill Cleaner.
I used to use Easy Off oven cleaner to clean my oven and when I did, I used to have to plan a whole day out of the house for my family. How awful to plan my day out not because of nice weather but because of cleaning my oven and not wanting to breath in toxic fumes.

I did some reading on what was actually in other oven cleaners and found out that standard oven cleaners contain lye and petroleum distillates and come in aerosol containers. None of this is good for your health…and certainly not good for the environment. Standard oven cleaners carry a health rating of 3, which means they cause serious health effects and they are known to cause burns to skin, eyes, mouth, throat, and even stomach – on contact! Overspray has also resulted in permanent damage to flooring and countertops.

So the next time I cleaned my oven, I used Norwex Oven and Grill Cleaner. I couldnt believe my eyes when I was finished with it! It cleaned the oven in one go and I didnt have to use any toxic chemicals to do it. it was so easy. All I had to do was
heat the oven to 100 F, apply, wait for 5 minutes, and wipe with an Envirocloth. Really tough spots may require a second treatment and/or scrubbing with a Spirisponge. Use of gloves is recommended though as this cleaner is amazingly effective, and prolonged contact could result in some skin irritation.

Norwex Oven and Grill Cleaner carries a health rating of 1! The primary active ingredients are enzymes and bacteria which do an amazing job of naturally breaking down baked-on fats, oils, greases, proteins, and carbohydrates.

After cleaning with Norwex Oven and Grill Cleaner

2 comments:

  1. Sprinkle the baking soda around (more on the dirtiest parts) and spray vinegar over top. Let it sit for a few minutes and wipe clean! This was the first green cleaner I tried, on what was probably years-old buildup on our nasty grad school apartment oven. Worked like a charm!


    Oven Cleaning Melbourne | Oven Cleaning Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great information and Its really worth reading it. The author did an mind blowing work by describing each and every step of cleaning.

    commercial cleaning
    Professional house cleaning services Melbourne

    ReplyDelete